I saw this video, because I can’t seem to pass up click bait, and I thought it was the perfect representation of the stages we all go through while taking tequila shots.
When Tequila is Presented whilst engaging in beers with friends.
- Oh, what is this? Tequila. Well… Sure. Why not.
- OH DEAR GOD WHY?!?!?!
- Is my mouth and throat on actual Fire?
- Inevitable tequila shake as the body absorbs the toxins.
- That was HORRIBLE.
- This is why beer is the chaser. Chase that Jet Fuel taste out of my mouth
- Wait, another one?
- But the first one…
- *Sigh* Sure why the hell not. One more.
- OH DEAR GOD WHY??
- The burn isn’t so much napalm this time as warm camp fire.
- Is it hot in here?
- Smaller tequila tremor. 4.0 on the Cuevo Richter Scale.
- That wasn’t too bad.
- I may be sweating.
- Wait, wasn’t the last shot like 5 minutes ago?
- Just one more.
- That wasn’t so bad.
- I feel like I am a walking warm blanket. So cozy.
- No, I don’t have lime in my teeth and salt in my hair.
- That Sir was an insult and we must now partake in fisticuffs.
15. Black Hole of Unconsciousness
Please keep these thoughts in mind while watching the video. I swear it is the same.damned.thing. Well, from 11 on that is more “My experience.” But you get the point.
PS. Gunga Din FTW.
Woman on Pause