I was mentioned in a Versatile blog award, by Peace, Love & Great Country Music and I totally didn’t give the homage that it deserves. Because, frankly I am an itty bitty blog and to even be mentioned is such a huge honor.
Seriously though, check this blog out. I absolutely love it. It deserves All the nominations for all the blogs. I have thoroughly enjoyed each post.
And if I haven’t mentioned it,
Seriously here is the link again. If you aren’t clicking it then you are damned well missing out. And now You are the douche. Doesn’t feel good, does it?!?
And because I am all about the return, here are a few things about myself. I am not nominating anyone else because I did for the Liebster, but I am not any less proud to be nominated for this gem. Thanks 😉
Seven things about myself:
- I am addicted to Candy Crush.
- I love 70’s and 80’s soft rock.
- I am obsessed with Pasta. Any and ALLLL Pasta.
- I can’t stand the feel of paper on my fingers/hands. But the hubs works at a paper mill. And my former profession was 24/7 paper. HOT paper is the devil, like the kind that comes off a printer. (((SHUDDER)))
- I am allergic to cats, but have two. Because pain is love.
- I am double jointed in my fingers and hands.
- I am constantly turning my rings right. You will see me do this weird thing with my pinky and ring finger. It is OCD straightening my rings. Yes, I know. I know……